NATIONAL SADDLE HORSE REGISTRATION
NSH Horse Registration is available to MEMBERS ONLY
NSH Transfers & Leases are available to MEMBERS ONLY
MICROCHIPPING IS MANDATORY FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS FROM 1/7/14
From 1st July 2014 Micro chipping will be mandatory for all new NSH registrations.
VERIFICATION FOR NSH REGISTRATION HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
As of 12th November 2013 verification of horses for NSH Registration will not be required.
Micro Chipping is now common practice & will be compulsory for all NSH Applications from 1/7/14
Care should be taken to be accurate in recording markings & brands.
Appreciation is expressed to all Verifiers who have provided great service to our members by acting in this capacity for many years.
The registration form not requiring verification will be available from the SHC SA website ASAP and can be downloaded from the Show Horse Council of Australasia website www.showhorsecouncilaust.com.a
PLEASE NOTE: NEW REGISTRATION FEES APPLY FROM 1ST JULY 2017
As of 1st July 2017 Fee Increases will apply to all NSH Registration Transactions
FEE SCHEDULE FROM THE 1ST JULY 2017
New Registration Application - $120.00 (GST Included)
Transfer of Lease - $85.00 (GST Included)
Late Transfer - $99.00 (GST Included)
Replacement Papers - $85.00 (GST Included)
Correction/own error - $60.00 (GST Included)
A reminder that all New Registration Applications, Transfers, Lease Applications, etc. are to be sent directly to SHC of Australasia and NOT to the state affiliate that you join.
ONLY MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION SHOULD BE SENT TO THE STATE AFFILIATE
BENEFITS OF NATIONAL SADDLE HORSE REGISTRATION
- Once off registration fee for life - only need to renew membership when competing
- Able to apply for an Annual or Provisional Official SHC Height Certificate
- Holding a registration that is recognised by all Royal Show Societies, & All SHC Affiliates
- Allows the opportunity to compete in Grand National Qualifying classes at SHC Events, and ability to represent the state at Grand National Championships (if qualified)
- Horses can be registered with micro chipping (mandatory) and/or branding
- Inclusion in the NSH Database maintained by SHC of Australasia Inc.
- Issue of a performance card to record recognised performances obtained at SHC Affiliated/recognised shows
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NSH REGISTRATIONS ARE TO BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRAR
SHC SA WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR LATE / MISSING PAPERWORK WHEN COMPETITORS HAVE SENT PAPERWORK TO THE INCORRECT LOCATION - PLEASE READ YOUR FORMS BEFORE SENDING THEM
All NSH Registration Applications / Transfers / Leases SHOULD BE posted directly to:
The Show Horse Council of Australasia
PO Box 776
Richmond NSW 2754
Phone: 02 4588 5005
Fax: 02 4588 5006
ALL NSH REGISTRATIONS ARE HANDLED VIA THE NATIONAL OFFICE - PLEASE SEND REGISTRATIONS DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRAR TO ELIMINATE HOLD UPS WITH REGISTRATIONS BEING PROCESSED.
IT IS THE COMPETITORS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THEIR REGISTRATION IS SENT TO THE NATIONAL REGISTRAR.
Please allow adequate time to get registrations completed especially during show season.
As entries are online now for Grand National Qualifiers registration needs to be completed before show entries can be submitted on the database.
NSH APPLICATION FORMS FOR DOWNLOAD