NATIONAL SADDLE HORSE REGISTRATION
NSH Horse Registration is available to MEMBERS ONLY
NSH Transfers & Leases are available to MEMBERS ONLY
MICROCHIPPING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL NEW HORSE REGISTRATIONS
PLEASE NOTE: NEW REGISTRATION FEES APPLY FROM 1ST AUGUST 2020
FEE SCHEDULE FROM THE 1ST August 2020
New Registration Application - $135.00 (GST Included)
Priority Admin Fee - $50.00 (see below)
Transfer - $85.00 (GST Included)
Lease Application - $100.00 (GST included)
Late Transfer - $100.00 (GST Included)
Transfers over 30 days from the date of purchase
Replacement Papers - $100.00 (GST Included)
Name Change - $100.00 (GST included)
Correction fee - $50.00 (GST Included)
PRIORITY ADMINISTRATION FEE
A $50 priority administration fee will apply
to ALL NSH applications (registrations,
transfers, leases, name changes,
corrections & replacement papers) lodged
within fourteen (14) days of the closing
date of entries if the transaction is
required to enter the event.
Please note that in the case of a horse being sold after 31st December 2017 the SELLER is responsible for the Transfer Fee,
28 day lodgement applies or Late fee will apply.
A reminder that all New Registration Applications, Transfers, Lease Applications, etc. are to be sent directly to SHC of Australasia and NOT to the state affiliate that you join.
ONLY MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION SHOULD BE SENT TO THE STATE AFFILIATE
BENEFITS OF NATIONAL SADDLE HORSE REGISTRATION
- Once off registration fee for life - only need to renew membership when competing
- Able to apply for an Annual or Provisional Official SHC Height Certificate
- Holding a registration that is recognised by all Royal Show Societies, & All SHC Affiliates
- Allows the opportunity to compete in Grand National Qualifying classes at SHC Events, and ability to represent the state at Grand National Championships (if qualified)
- Horses can be registered with micro chipping (mandatory) and/or branding
- Inclusion in the NSH Database maintained by SHC of Australasia Inc.
- Issue of a performance card to record recognised performances obtained at SHC Affiliated/recognised shows
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NSH REGISTRATIONS ARE TO BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRAR
SHC SA WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR LATE / MISSING PAPERWORK WHEN COMPETITORS HAVE SENT PAPERWORK TO THE INCORRECT LOCATION - PLEASE READ YOUR FORMS BEFORE SENDING THEM
All NSH Registration Applications / Transfers / Leases SHOULD BE posted directly to:
The Show Horse Council of Australasia
PO Box 776
Richmond NSW 2753
Phone: 02 4588 5005
PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK THE SHC AUSTRALASIA WEBSITE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE FORMS AND DETAILS AS THEY CHANGE
ALL NSH REGISTRATIONS ARE HANDLED VIA THE NATIONAL OFFICE - PLEASE SEND REGISTRATIONS DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRAR TO ELIMINATE HOLD UPS WITH REGISTRATIONS BEING PROCESSED.
IT IS THE COMPETITORS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THEIR REGISTRATION IS SENT TO THE NATIONAL REGISTRAR.
Please allow adequate time to get registrations completed especially during show season.
As entries are online now for Grand National Qualifiers registration needs to be completed before show entries can be submitted on the database.
NSH APPLICATION FORMS FOR DOWNLOAD ARE ON THE SHC OF AUSTRALASIA WEBSITE